Monday, July 09, 2007

 

Feeling Like John Wayne...

The reason I'm feeling like John Wayne is because I had a riding lesson in Blackpool yesterday, and my legs are now aching like b*ggery! I rode Bobby again, and he kept cantering on the wrong leg (it does matter which leg they move first, but I can never tell when they move the wrong one!) We finally got it right, and completed a circuit of the school, rather fast! Katie took the following action pic...
Had a nice, relaxing weekend, and didn't do much apart from a couple of gentle strolls and going to the pub, not exactly strenuous! In fact, I am premenstrual so have had to go to the garage for chocolate and crisps, shameful!

Tomorrow, I am going to get back into training!!! (And write more up about my holiday!)

Meanwhile here are the final results for the Holme Pierrepont Grand Prix...
Race 1, 10k; 59 mins 24 secs
Race 2, 5K; 28 mins 09 secs
Race 3, 4 miles; 36 mins and 52 secs
Race 4, 5 miles; 46 mins and 21 secs

Overall; 2 hours 50 mins and 46 secs. I just beat my colleague by 14 seconds, so good overall effort from us all I think!

Apparently it was one of the wettest race series ever, I can well believe that!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?