Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

Dull Dreary Days...

... yet I love it when the nights get darker! Why, I hear you ask? Because I can run when it's dark and nobody can see me!

Yesterday was a rest day, which my body loved. I'm not too sure how my Achilles Heel will be so I may try a shortish slow run later just to see. Swimming tomorrow, I will have to borrow a costume off mum thanks to last week's disaster.

Christmas is crashing down upon us faster than a compulsive eating sumo wrestler and I am trying to decipher what folks really want when they say "oh, I'm not bothered, get me anything!" (like a snake or a stone or something?) Try buying for two nephews who have everything! Also trying to find spare cash as my car has decided it wants four new tyres for Christmas.

Oh and trying to save for next year's holiday... I have booked to go to Morocco in June- trekking in the Atlas Mountains! Camping out on the flat roofs of traditional Berber village houses! I'm going with Explore, should be brilliant!! I don't want to go in June though- I want to go NOW!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?