Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

I Don't Beleive It!

Damn. I found out today that I am going to have to apply and be interviewed for my job. It has been coming for some time, I have a temporary post and any vacant posts are held for those facing redeployment.

The annoying thing is, I very nearly didn't find out, but now I am going to have this hanging over me all next week- great! There's a very real chance I won't get it as I hate interviews!

As a result I have pigged out far far too much today- stress!!! I really, REALLY ought to haul my ass out the door and run. It is also THAT time of the month, which doesn't exactly help... plus everybody seems to be bringing chocolates into work!

On the plus side... I AM going to New York on Saturday...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?