Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

In The Swim Again

Well I went for a slow run last night, felt my Achilles when I first set off and thought I was going to have problems but then it settled down, I was aware of it but it wasn't at all painful, and I kind of sensed that it wouldn't get any worse, so I did a slooow 7 miles with lots of streeetchiing, and can't feel it today! No errant knee pain either which is good.

Went swimming and did more than a mile, mum joined me for a bit. I will go to the gym tomorrow but it will be a taper workout ready for the Seagrave Wolds Challenge!

Can't beleive how some folk can be so cruel!! Two of my colleagues (who shall remain nameless- you know who you are!!) have brought in Marks and Spencers Belgian biscuits and a whacking great tin of Quality Street for their birthdays! Nooooooo!!!! I am only human and cannot resist the call of all those yummy chocolaty morsels constantly whispering my name all day!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?