Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 

Keep On Runnin'

Felt really out of sorts yesterday, probably exhaustion due to having a constant stream of visitors! I now have an interview date- 3pm on Monday 11th December, the day I get back to work after New York. I just hope I am not too jet lagged and can preform at my best!

I went out late last night and had a rather slow can't-be-ar*ed 5 mile run in the rain, which kind of matched my can't-be-ar*ed mood.

I suppose I had better think about packing and stuff like that as we are travelling down to Heathrow Friday night. I am dreading taking Lucky to the cattery. She will think I've abandoned her and may never trust me again!!

I feel flabby as not been doing much while my visitors were here, not to mention getting rather too closely aquainted with all the chocs at work (stress!! Chocolate ought to be on prescription- FREE prescription!)

S'pose I could just drag myself to the gym... needn't stay too long... go girl...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?