Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

Recovery Week (or Weak)

Dad and stepmum are buzzing around Leicestershire in their hired Skoda visiting all their folks. I asked them what Britain seemed like after more than a year away... "Wet" replied Dad.

I went out for a slow recovery jog last night, whilst they were out. I covered about 5 miles but felt so tired I called it a day, I reckon my body is still tired from Saturday, poor thing, so maybe shouldn't push it too much. I may have a few minutes on my mini stepper tonight while I watch telly.

I have seen a bum bag hip bag type thingy I want... the one I am using at the moment just has one large compartment so everything gets lost/ falls over/ leaks. I have seen some great ones from Lifeventure which actually feature a seperate water bottle. They look ideal for running/ biking etc, may ask for one for Christmas... now do I want just one drinks bottle, or do I want two for only a pound more? Decisions decisions...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?