Monday, November 20, 2006

 

Visitor Time

Tidied the house- again -ready for my next visitors; my Dad and Step mum who are staying with me for a week as from tomorrow. They retired to the Costa Blanca in Sunny Spain last year, and now live in a small town between Alicante and Torrevieja called Catral. The temperature over there is in the 60's so I predict that they will freeze!

It will be lovely to see them but I find myself worrying that I will miss out on my training- wow, am I becoming obsessed??

Still aching today from Saturday, so just had a gentle stroll tonight. Tell me though, why is it that whenever youths in a cars drive past they feel the need to sound their horn repeatedly? I don't know them. They don't know me. I suspect it's a case of "Oh look, there's a woman walking. On her own. I know- I fink I'll sound my horn- people will fink I'm dead big and dead clever- duuuh!"

Nooo... I just wish they would all just mind their own business and leave me alone!! And as for people who feel the need to shout comments as I run past them... grrr, getting worked up now- taht's a subject for another day. I am going to bed now as I have to be up at 6am to get to that place where they pay me to turn up five days a week. Commuting... grrr, don't get me started!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?