Friday, November 24, 2006

 

Woohooo...New York, New York...

My expensive car!!!
My mum has won a radio competition! She had to send in a story of her ideal Christmas to Classic Gold, and was shortlisted for her tale of how she would like to take Christmas to the poor children and animals of Africa who have never before experienced Christmas.

...Anyway she won.. the prize? A week's shopping trip to New York for 4, from 2nd to 9th December, staying in Times Square!!! The downside is that she has a husband and 3 daughters, so it will be a tough decision, but I am kind of hoping that I get to go! Christmas shopping in New York... how cool would that be!!!

It's been one of those days... just before leaving for work this morning my poor dad hit his head quite badly in my bathroom and I ended up taking him to A & E to get checked out, luckily he was fine. Then my car started acting up, it was physically impossible to get it into 1st or second gear! A trip to the garage and restripped gear linkage later and my credit card bill is now £173 fatter... that's without the other work it needs doing to it!

Last night I put telly on and used my air walker and mini stepper for half an hour each, I may try a slow longer run in a bit as Dad and Stepmum have gone out visiting. Not managed to pluck up enough courage to try out my new vest though!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?