Wednesday, December 27, 2006

 

I'm Back!

... with a stinking cold! Seriously, these few days between Christmas and New Year were supposed to be a time of reflection, and an opportunity to plan my goals for 2007.

Instead I feel like cr*p with a head full of cotton wool and have about as much energy to lie on the settee watching telly. Unfortunately my appetite is still the same. I just can't taste anything. And I can't beleive that the human nose can produce so much snot!

As for training- that's completely out of the window!

My time in Blackpool was good, watching the nephews open their pressies. I got some good stuff, including a new black fleece from Mum and a book on Triathlons from my sis. She also booked me a riding lesson (she rides regularly, I used to) and arranged a jumping session at the end. She forgot I used to hate jumping!

My legs are still aching now, I think it was the trotting without stirrups! The jumping was ok, my horse did run out a few times and the instructor told me not to let him get away with it. Easy for her to say! She's not the one on top of half a ton of horse...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?