Friday, December 01, 2006

 

New York, Here I Come!!!

Well, this is it!! I am (just about) packed, poor Lucky is at the cattery (and I admit to having a bit of a cry on the way back as she wouldn't come out of her travel basket) and I leave the house in half an hour.

We are going down to Heathrow on the National Express Coach service, and staying overnight at the Holiday Inn near the airport.

I am so excited, or will be when I get over taking Lucky! I will take lots of pics and try not to buy too much stuff! And yep- the hotel does have a gym, sorry fitness suite, so will hopefully be able to burn off all the fast food!

Seriously... I am going to try to not stress too much... I am in control now, hopefully, so should be able to relax a little... if I do put on a couple of pounds next week, it won't be the end of the world- I will just start again from Monday and aim to lose them before Christmas. Laters!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?