Sunday, January 28, 2007

 

Feeling Like **** Again!!

Bleurgh, I am full of cold again! I do not beleive this! I feel like **** and any exercise is out of the question. This week's totals consist of 50 minutes on my cross trainer, a 3 1/2 mile walk and slow 4 1/2 mile jog. That's it.

Mum has a theory that it's because I tend to go running late. She reckons that when you go out in the cold air and breath through your nose, the blood vessels in your nose warm the air before it gets to your lungs. But when you run, you breathe more deeply and end up breathing through your nose, thus injecting a blast of chilled, unwarmed-by-human-nose air straight into your lungs...

...she had a riding lesson yesterday and now feels like John Wayne... I've not felt well since turning 37, maybe it is a sign...

On a lighter note, my entry into the Belvoir Challenge has been confirmed; Stephanie Cooke All I need to do now is recover and get back into a routine...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?