Saturday, January 06, 2007

 

First Cross Country Run of the Year

I've just been out for a cross country run, my usual 5 1/2 miles (I'm guessing) round the next two villages. It rained the whole way and as my route goes through fields parts of it were really muddy. I found myself doing little baby steps just to keep from slipping over.

Slight feeling in Achilles but nothing major, and it went off as soon as I got home. Tomorrow I will post a kind of log of training done this week, which is a first for me!

Off now for a lovely long soak in a hot bath, ready to pick my mate up up to go to the pics- she wanted to see some kiddies comedy Christmassy thingy but I managed to persuade her that she reaaaly wanted to see 'Eragon'...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?