Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 

Happy Birthday To Me!!

I am now 37 years old.... bu**er! Where did all those years go?? I can't be 37... I don't feel 37, I still feel about 17... so many things I want to do and it feels like I am running out of time!

Feel a bit out of sorts today, wrong-time-of-the-month-y and have that horrid 'face achey' and tight chest feeling which usually indicates a cold. My mobile died last Friday; phone company were supposed to deliver a new one but it still hasn't come, despite staying late at work last night waiting! I've cancelled it, and am going to get one from Tesco instead.

I really wanted it for today. Ah well!

Going out later so no swimming this week. Did an hour on my small cross trainer last night watching Dr Gillian (it's not a brilliant piece of kit but does build up a sweat!)

At the moment though I just want to go bed!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?