Monday, January 15, 2007

 

I Have A New Hip Bag!

I have treated myself to a new hip bag with my Christmas dosh! I popped into Blacks and picked up a Lifeventure Base Runner 1. It was a toss up between one with 1 or 2 water bottles, but thought that I am more likely to just use one. Most of the events I do have water stations, I am only likely to need two bottles if I go out for a run in very hot weather. Come on, this is the UK!!! There are two zip pockets just perfect for storing gels or energy bars.

This is it- beautiful eh!


Right, weekly exercise totals... woohoo...

Run
5 miles with light back pack
Approx 5.7 miles in the gym over two sessions, at least 9 minutes at 6mph, fastest speed 8mph.

Walk
40 minutes slow walking
40 minutes fairly brisk walking (with the dogs)

Swim
64 lengths- 1 mile- fairly slowly

Gym
40 minutes stepper
40 minutes elliptical (brisk)
7 minutes inclination work on treadmill (walking uphill!)
20 minutes bike
10 minutes rower
All over two sessions, plus strength training

Odds 'n' sods
10 minutes dancing (!)
30 minutes on mini stepper watching
Gillian McKeith also known as the 'Poo Doctor' as she likes to, erm, examine people's poo. Lovely. And I moan about my job!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?