Wednesday, January 17, 2007

 

In The Swim Again

Tonight I walked down to the swimming baths and back (about 3 miles?) and then did 66 lengths... quite slowly... my front crawl, quite frankly, resembles a kind of doggy paddle, I don't even out my face in the water so end up with a crick in the neck! I'm going to have to get serious, luckily Katie is home soon and has promised me a lesson... in return for a McDonalds!

I want her to turn me into a powerful swimming machine with oodles of stamina- maybe I'd better throw in a Burger King as well!!

Busy at work at the mo, trying to finish stuff off before I leave my old team- manage to have a good laugh with my colleagues- I'd like to know, however, why all our conversations eventually end up around wind and bowel habits...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?