Thursday, January 11, 2007

 

Really Good Night

Had a good session last night, I quite impressed myself! I walked to the swimming baths (about 25 minutes), swam 64 lengths- a mile- albeit slowly, put my swimming gear in a rucksack and jogged quite a fast 5 miles! Suffice to say my colleagues think I'm nuts!!

My swimming style is still like doggy paddle meets front crawl, so little sis has agreed to give me my first lesson next week...

My colleague, Meryl, has given me application forms for another couple of races. I will make a list of events I plan to do this year, or at least the first few months of this year.

The sample pack from High 5 came yesterday, pretty impressive as I only posted for it Monday. There are 4 sachets of carb powder to try, plus an energy gel, so when I start longer runs I will give them all a try! (Well, maybe not all at once...)

Right, off to the gym now, I really hope they have fixed the elliptical trainer...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?