Tuesday, January 30, 2007

 

Still Feeling Rough

I've not made it into work yet this week which is rather unfortunate as I was supposed to be doing some urgent work as my last week in my current job (I join the other team next week and will be expected to pick up work).

I just couldn't wake up this morning. I heard my alarm go off but couldn't move. I felt as though I was drugged but all I had was a lemsip last night. (Athough I hate lemsips, they are vile! MUST have been the lemsip...DEATH to lemsips...)

I still feel really out of sorts, and have a cough which I really hope isn't going to go to my chest. I suppose I shouldn't have made myself walk 3 1/2 miles last night... I just hate not being able to exercise, especially when I have a schedule. It sucks being ill!

What I'd like to know though is how come I don't seem to lose my appetite, especially for chocolate!?!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?