Wednesday, February 28, 2007

 

Aargh- Dentist!

Uurgh, I've just been to the dentist to have a filling replaced. I reckon he must have used a sizeable amount of anaesthetic as my mouth and tongue feel as though they belong to somebody else, and I can't stop drooling- nice!!

It's tippng down outside, windier than a windy thing and I have to go out and do a slow(ish) 6 mile run... maybe I should stop being an endurance athlete and start being a tiddlywinks athlete...

... no I'm going to quit moaning and get out there, and think of the lovely hot shower I will have when I get back! I have stopped aching after Sunday, funnily enough the ends of my toes still hurt though. I just can't seem to find a pair of shoes or boots that are comfy for a whole day's walking, and don't rub blisters. If I am going to attempt the Bullock Smithy Hike this year, I am not going to want blisters after 18 miles!

Any recommendations, anybody?

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?