Saturday, February 03, 2007

 

Back On Track!

Woohoo I am actually feeling loads better! Cough just about gone and no more dizzy spells... guess this means I'll have to go back to work Monday, damn!

This week's exercise totals just won't really be worth mentioning, as far as I can remember they consist of one 3 1/2 mile walk, one 4 1/2 mile walk, two 4 mile walks (ish) and today I decided to walk my favourite 5 1/2 mile cross country route- but actually managed to jog half of it.

It was a lovely day- clear, crisp blue skies, sunshine and the remains of a frost underfoot. One of those winter mornings which make all the rain and grey skies worthwhile. I have been out for a meal with a friend and had a huge toffee pecan sundae thingy so kind of undid the good but ah well! It was a belated birthday present so would have been rude not to.

I am going to go to the gym tomorrow to ease myself back into it, so do feel as though I am getting back on track!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?