Saturday, February 10, 2007

 

The Big Wet!

Ok, after the big freeze, we now appear to have the big wet! It's just poured for the last two days...

...I was slightly wrong about us having no snow at all on Thursday. I went out for a run Thursday night, and there were patches of a very thin, pathetic snow covering on the pavements. Unfortunately, this had frozen, which made for an interesting run...

I did a slow 6 miles (Necessary, as I figured that a broken ankle may not have the most positive effect on my training regimen).

That, plus going to the gym last night with Katie (who is currently very keen!) and I feel that I am back on track after being poorly!

I have identified some new events, so when I remember how I will try to list them!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?