Saturday, February 17, 2007

 

A Change...

Right, I've made the change to the new Google account so lessee how easy this will be...

I am very premenstrual and for some unknown reason 4 cadburys cream eggs just jumped into my arms and whispered that they are 4 for 99p... so I had to bring them home really, it was the kindest thing to do...

Right, I haven't written my exercise account for last week, partially as this was my first week of working in the new team and has been rather stressful.

Running
5 miles on treadmill over two sessions, top speed 7mph.
6 miles slow (due to ice!)

Walking
Approx 5 miles
Uphill on treadmill, for 10 minutes

Other
40 minutes on elliptical trainer (fairly fast)
20 minutes on bike
40 minutes on stepper fairly hard
10 minutes on rower
All over 2 sessions.

So, not great, but getting back on track after my illness.

I have the Tamworth Heart 10k tomorrow (also stepdad's birthday and the present I ordered for him hasn't arrived... bummer) and have received my race number for a 9 mile race in Doncaster.

I am going to try to list my future events in the left hand column... you will know if I've succeeded as they will be there... if I've cocked it up they won't be...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?