Friday, February 23, 2007

 

Ready To Go...

...right, it's the Belvoir Challenge tomorrow! Feeling a bit knackered but otherwise ok. I did go out for a long, slow run (complete with loo stop in a handy field) I did about 8 1/2 miles in the end, wasn't going to go that far, but felt strong... so went for it! No pain in achilles- nor from last Sunday's run- which is good!

Katie is home, so we went to the gym last night- again pushed myself a little as I felt strong- I got up to 8 mph on the treadmill, for, oh all of 15 seconds!! Did a bit of inclination work too (where the treadmill will incline to give the impression of running uphill- without the mud, rocks and grass tussocks!

It gives rain in the morning, but supposed to be clearing up later... means we will probably all be completely caked on mud... bleurgh!

My typing is going to pot, time for bed methinks...

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?