Monday, March 19, 2007

 

Dead Rats and Horse ****!!

I've not been able to log on for a few days, it's been so frustrating!! I've rang the helpline about half a dozen times, installed and reinstalled AOL and I think I've finally found the problem... you see, I use my computer in the lounge, and my phone line is in the hall. So I have a long extension lead for the phone line. I've just moved the computer nearer the phone, used the original lead supplied with the modem and.... presto hey! I'm connected! Only thing is, I can't leave the computer here as I want to be able to get in and out of my lounge...

Went for an 8 1/2 mile run Friday night, it's amazing what you nearly find yourself stepping in... from a pile of mature horse manure to a very large, very dead rat stretched across the pavement... almost didn't see it... eurgh! Hope it's gone tomorrow- I'm not squeamish but- somethings we can just do without seeing!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?