Saturday, March 03, 2007

 

Just Chilling...

Just having a chilled time, in preparation for the Norton 9 tomorrow! My mum informs me that it gives lashing rain and gales tomorrow- great!!

It's a fairly long drive, so good job it doesn't start until 11. The information on Runners World informs me that the second half of the race is 'undulating' (ominous word!) with the 'worst' hill at about 7.5 miles...

Should be fun! I haven't ran that distance before so have no idea what my time will be. My work colleague is running too.

I have been lax about posting weekly work out totals, so must get back into that. I went to the gym last night, and didn't do too much (although there is always the temptation to just do that little bit more!) I did some strength training - how come the machine I leave until last suddenly becomes the most busiest when I want to use it!!

The problem with having an event every weekend is that during the week you are always needing to taper, and can never seem to build up to a good work out! I plan on stocking up on valuable carbs for tomorrow- me and a mate are having pizza tonight! (good excuse!)

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?