Thursday, March 15, 2007

 

Just Chilling...

After my efforts at the weekend, I have just been kind of chilling... and, as it's one week before THAT time of the month (the Curse of all Womenkind) pigging out on too much chocolate. Why do people have to bring teacakes and McVities digestives into work??

I used my little home cross trainer for about 30 minutes last night, and walked to mum's- about 30 minutes there and back. I will go to the gym tonight, and start to build up again.

I have the Belvoir Half Marathon Easter Sunday, so really need to keep up with the long runs. Hey, if I run that, I can come home and have an Easter Egg...

There is something I'm putting off big time. And it's something that's kind of essential if I am going to achieve my dream of becoming a triathlete... I have to get back into the water and get to grips with front crawl!! I have to just put up with gulping lung fulls of chlorinated water and know that I will get the hang of it and it will become second nature. So- note to self- get back into the water!!!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?