Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 

Not Another Chesty Cough!

Once again, I have yet another chesty cough- I am plagued by them! This is the third one since Christmas!! Had Monday off work, and haven't done an awful lot (apart from help a friend rip up her carpets, which, on reflection, probably didn't exactly help my chest).

I have also been amazingly bad at logging my exercise totals for the week! I have last weeks though...

Running;
10 miles, slowish

Walking;
26 miles, good pace
4 1/2 miles

Other;
1 hour on home cross trainer

Swimming;
Erm, ah, umm... none

No gym this week due to feeling ill Thursday.

I feel I ought to do something today but it may be a bad idea to run as I still feel quite chesty and am still coughing up stuff (lovely!!) Maybe I will use my cross trainer whilst I watch the new series of The Apprentice- that program is addictive, I love Alan Sugar!

Oooh, yeh- I have been offered a permanent job in the team I am working in now, which is excellent as it gives me much greater security!!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?