Friday, March 09, 2007

 

People Think I'm Mad

...mad for entering the 2009 MdS!! Actually, I've been reading the blogs of some of the foolhardy folk who have put themselves through it, and notice that one of the essential items the organisers state has to be carried with you is a venom pump... for scorpion stings... ooer don't fancy coming face to face with one of those bu**ers!!!

I have a double whammy this weekend... the 21 mile Grindleford Gallop tomorrow, and the Rushcliffe 10K Sunday. No, I didn't actually plan that, just got carried away when booking events... I will try to complete them both but will have a good excuse for not getting a PB for the 10K!

I haven't done an awful lot this week, went to the gym yesterday but didn't go mad.

The provisional results for the Norton 9 are here! My time - 1 hour 29 minutes and 35 seconds- I'm well pleased with that!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?