Tuesday, April 24, 2007

 

Appointment Made

I have made an appointment to see a physio near work on Thursday, she has been recommended by a few colleagues. Although my Achilles hasn't actually been painful, it is still 'grinding' a little when I flex my ankle.

I went on the treadmill on Sunday and could feel it afterwards, although it wasn't uncomfortable. I have also been wearing my running shoes to work (any excuse!! But they do give extra support... honest...)

Right, weekly exercise totals;

Running
3.5 miles, fairly slow
4.5 miles, slow
6 miles on treadmill, top speed 7mph (over 2 sessions)

Other
40 minutes ellipticals
15 minutes bike
40 minutes stepper
7 minutes inclination work on treadmill, walking
10 minutes rower
(all over 2 sessions)
Strength training

Walking
2 brisk 15 minutes walks

Note the continued absence of swimming... oops!

I'd love to push the running distance up now, but it depends on my sodding Achilles- really hope that this physio is going to help. I may mention the MdS to her she may be able to check for any other problems.

Actually, I think I may try my (roughly) 5 1/2 mile cross country route- running and walking. Hopefully won't be too boggy although it did nothing but rain yesterday!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?