Thursday, April 19, 2007

 

New Shoes!

My new running shoes have arrived! I decided to get shoes for severe over pronaters as my foot arches are so flat, any wet footprints I leave with bare feet are just shapeless blobs. I'm hoping they will provide additional support for both my Achilles tendons too, as I have been told I have a 'slightly bowed' Achilles.

Speaking of which, I did a gentle, slow 3 1/2 mile run Tuesday, and a 5 mile walk with a friend round Watermead Country Park last night. I have had a feeling in the heel, which I can't describe as pain, but it is definately getting better, not worse.

In fact, it is behaving exactly the same as the right heel did last year, and it eventually completely recovered, so I'm hoping that will be the case here.

I am going to the gym tonight to try the new shoes out- they are quite smart- silver and cerise!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?