Sunday, May 20, 2007

 

Endurance Adventures in Bridlington...

Well, endurance adventures in pub meals eating and copious amounts of alcohol drinking… didn’t even run along the beach, I think my mate would have abandoned me if I did…

But did do a bit of mooching round the shops… found a camera shop with batteries in stock, so here are a few pics of sunny (and sometimes cloudy) Bridlington…(none of camera shy mates)

Our B & B


Bridlington Harbour Looking towards Flamborough Head

So, am feeling less than fit at the mo after loads of food, alcohol and very little sleep. Funniest moment today was trying to smuggle a huge and very obvious pizza takeaway box from last night (alcohol makes you rather peckish!) past the landlady, as takeaways in rooms are strictly prohibited!

News on little sis is that she has the beginning form of Crohns Disease, which will hopefully be kept in check with diet, pills and regular visits to a consultant. She's not happy as she now has this condition for life, and she's only twenty, but at least it's been diagnosed before taking a real hold and causing more damage.

It's getting nicely dark outside so I think I'll try a nice gentle short jog and see how the ankle holds up. Then bed I think, as I'm knackered!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Hi Steph, Glad you enjoyed your trip to Brid (brings back memories of Uni at Hull), though shame on you for not having a run on the beach!

Sorry to hear that your sister has Crohn's but like you say at least its been diagnosed at its early stages. I'd just like to say that i'm free and single if she is ever interested, but there are question marks over my sanity (such as the MdS...)!! lol.

Have a good week.
 
Thanks Lloyd, I should have ran on the beach really but my mates would have lost all their street cred! I never had any to lose anyway...

I will let my sis know, I think there maybe a pic of her somewhere in my blog!

Hope you have a good weekend
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?