Monday, May 07, 2007

 

I Love Bank Holidays...

Every weekend should have one!! Trouble is, that extra day of just seems to make it harder to go back to work!

Right... let's get organised here (for a change)... exercise totals for this week just gone.

Running
None. But I've got a sick note!

Walking
5 1/2 miles cross country with ruck sack
5 miles brisk
Total 20 minutes inclination work on treadmill

Other
40 minutes elliptical trainer easy
38 minutes elliptical trainer (hard- increased resistance)
20 minutes bike
40 minutes stepper
8 minutes rower
(all over two gym visits)
Strength training
50 minutes on home mini stepper

Not that great, I'll admit, but hopefully after my next visit to the physio I'll be able to push things on a bit. Achilles has been ok, slightly creaky after the gym yesterday but I iced it.

I am going on a bike ride with my mate today, I don't think we will be going that far, probably to the nearest pub for a pub lunch!! Perhaps just as well, my bike tyres are so bald they are down to the canvas in places...

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?