Thursday, May 17, 2007

 

Latest Physio

Well, I had my latest bout of physio today, and she gave me the green light to increase, gradually, the amount of running I am doing. I can gradually build up to 2 minutes running, 1 minute walkin, to 3 minutes running, then 4 and 5... when I am up to 1o minutes running, I can try a mile, and build from there.

Guess I won't be running a marathon any time soon!

She did say that it is healing, though. I asked her if this type of injury is common. She replied that she does see a fair few Achilles injuries, then added "Especially in people your age" before adding that as we age we are prone to ligament strains, well great I am officially in the age group to attract injuries!!

I am away to Bridlington Saturday for a mate's birthday so won't be doing much except for drinking, shopping and eating out, God, how will I stand the pace!?!

Better go get me workout done at the gym tonight then I suppose... with 2 minutes of running!!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?