Wednesday, May 09, 2007

 

Mid Week Blues

Ohh, I wish it was the weekend! That's the trouble with Bank Holidays- that extra day off makes it so much harder to go back to work!

Went to Sherwood Forest on Monday with my mate, we had a bit of a bike around and saw the Major Oak, supposedly where Robin Hood hid... you can't get near it now, but when I was a kid I remember queuing up and actually standing inside it- it has a hollowed out trunk.

I went to another mate's last night- she is learning to drive, so I am doing the sitting-and-supervising bit whilst she gets some practice. I decided to bike there as it only takes around 25 minutes. Really back into biking, but must get some new tyres or else I'll be walking...

Physio tomorrow, that should be interesting; I may be able to start running again!!

Must go- there's a bag of chips calling my name...

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?