Thursday, May 24, 2007

 

My 100th Post!!!

100 posts! Bit of a landmark, that!

Been a busy week, I am going up to Blackpool tomorrow too until Monday. My older sis lives their with her husband and my two nephews. They are all quite keen walkers/ outdoorsy folk so I think we are going for a good yomp around the Lakes Saturday. Doesn't give good weather this weekend (hey, what do you expect... it's a British Bank Holiday!) but Saturday is supposed to be the better day.

Been to the gym tonight, I ran for 20 minutes with 2 minutes of walking between, fairly gentle, touch wood no problems! Had to give a mate a driving lesson last night and biked to her house and back (about 16 miles). Tuesday night I walked my cross country route, I did use ankle weights but it seemed to bother the Achilles so I took it off.

So far so good I think...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?