Friday, May 11, 2007

 

Tentative Steps...

Well, I had physio yesterday... she poked and prodded my Achilles, and heard her say "It's very minor, isn't it" which was quite encouraging. After the usual massage/ poking/ ultrasound, she brought in a mini trampoline and told me to jog on it for a few minutes.

It was great fun. I was rather hoping she'd leave the room so I could have a bounce, but she didn't. The purpose was to see whether the springing motion set anything off, but it didn't.

She told me to try, over the next week, walking for five minutes to warm up, then jogging for a minute and then walking for a minute, repeated five times, then finally five minutes walking to cool down. She told me to make an appointment next week, and we will see how this trial goes... then added "For what you want to do, you are going to have to watch this like a hawk in future".

I tried the running/ walking last night at the gym. I felt a slight sensation, but no pain at all. My heel has been a bit 'grindy' last night and this morning, but physio seems to cause that anyway. It's quietened down now.

I am a bit concerened... reading the MdS forum, it appears that folks are getting emails from Best Of Morocco regarding registration to the official site etc... but not me!! I've had nothing yet- even checked my spam filter but nada.

I have decided- if nothing has come by Monday, I'm gonna email them...

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?