Wednesday, June 06, 2007

 

Mad Panic!!

Phew, not sure how I'm going to get everything done... I have laid stuff out on the spare bed and am having the usual 'what to take' dilemmas... work is very busy, so have that to deal with too!

This week has been a kind of taper; Tuesday me and my sis went to Bradgate Park for a 2 hour yomp around the hilly parts (and were overtaken by a large running club!) I wanted to get used to my boots, and- touch wood- they were fine... I did have a small pack on with about 2 1/2 litres of water and some shoes (for the weight!!)

Today we are going to take the dogs for a gentle stroll across the fields, think Alex is deteriorating slowly bless him...

Gym tomorrow with a lighter work out, then I think I will just do a gentle walk/ bike ride Saturday as I will probably get quite enough exercise charging around the house, attempting to pack...

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?