Sunday, July 15, 2007

 

Feeling A Bit Cr*p!

Feeling a bit crap today... this week, in fact. I haven't been very productive and have been craving chocolate etc...

I woke up with a bad headache today, and still feel quite groggy, so didn't make it to the gym...

On the plus side, I have taken the advice of my physio to build up running gradually. I went for a 3 1/4 mile run Wednesday, and a 4 1/2 miler yesterday. To my surprise, I didn't even have any feelings from the heel at all- no soreness during or after the runs- and no 'creaking'! Nothing...

So my next run will be back down to 3 1/2 miles, then I will push to 5 - 5 1/2 miles, and build from there. I did run for 25 minutes at the gym Thursday, with a lot of work at 6 mph and over, so not all bad, I guess. I could always take some TOIL time from work and go one afternoon...

Just haven't felt very motivated! I am also aware that I am taking ages writing up my holiday!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?