Tuesday, August 14, 2007

 

Feeling Tired...

I have felt so tired this week, and slightly run down... unfortunately I live over the shops in my village (well, for 'village', read 'estate'- it's a modern 'village' built in the 60's so doesn't exactly have traditional village like charms... read more about lovely East Goscote here... if you're incredibly bored or have an awful lot of time on your hands!)

Anyway, given that I live over the shops and near the only pub in the village, it can be very noisy late at night as passers by obviously don't think we are mere mortals who need sleep... I have become very good at sleeping wearing my ear plugs!

Had a good workout Sunday; 30 minutes on the treadmill, doing quite a lot of work at 6.3 mph and above, covering 3 miles. Then the usual ellipticals, stepper, rower, weights (increasing a few of the reps on the weights). After that I did some inclination work on the treadmill and resistance work on the ellipticals. I felt quite tired after, and came home and washed the car! (that made it rain!!)

I am giving a friend a driving lesson tonight, she has her test next month; her husband is teaching her too but they keep falling out! Quite funny really- last time it happened, they made up but she would only let him take her within walking distance of their house- in case they had a row and she felt the need to get out the car and stomp home!!

I am going to bike there, might as well get some exercise and kill two birds with one stone! Although it looks as though I am going to get wet...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?