Thursday, August 02, 2007

 

Updated Links

I have just spent an age updating the links to my past events, and touch wood everything seems to be working ok...

Another fairly quiet week, I was going to go for a 5 mile run Monday but the left knee pain I get occasionally started to make an appearance, so I did the sensible thing and cut it to 4 1/2, walking the last half mile. I think my muscles were still tired from the gym Sunday as I did a good workout.

I am going to the gym again tonight, and will probably try for the 5 miles between now and the Dovedale Dipper Sunday; if things go according to plan, I can start to slowly build up my running mileage from next week!

My Dad and stepmum have come to stay for a month, it is unbearably hot in Spain, up in the 30's during the night! They are using mine as a base, so will be good to spend some time with them. Training sure takes up a lot of my time!!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?