Saturday, September 22, 2007

 

Update!

Well, I've had a quite easy week after the Ponton Plod; I used my stepper for about 30 mins Tuesday, ran a fairly slow 7 1/2 miles Wednesday and hit the gym Thursday. I have a 10k race tomorrow, the Crossdale 10, which should be interesting as it's a cross country route!

Because of this, I only did 2 miles on the treadmill, doing some 'Fartlek' faster bursts. I am using the treadmill for faster running and the outside for slower distance runs! Also did some resistance on the elliptical trainer after my usual warm up.

My colleague has told me about a fairly local half marathon, which I think I'll consider; The Turkey Trot. Apparently the winner gets a turkey; I'd be lucky to get a mince pie!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?