Wednesday, October 31, 2007

 

Halloween...

...and I have been sitting here in the complete dark, with all the curtains drawn... trying to pretend I'm out... only typically enough, I thought I was safe to make a coffee, put the kitchen light on and a crowd of kids chose that moment to hammer on my door! I hid in the lounge and ignored them, so will probably find eggs all over the door or something.

Don't get me wrong, it's not cos I'm tight fisted (ok... I am!!) I wouldn't mind if the trick or treaters were young kids who had made a real effort, but no- the kids that come round are teenagers wearing masks if they've bothered at all. What's more, they are the same teenagers who hang around the shops incessantly, riding round and round on bikes, shouting, swearing, breaking glass or dropping litter. They are also the same teenagers who name call and intimidate when they see me out running. So I'll be b*ggered if they are getting anything from me! (or maybe I'm getting old and sad...)

Tonight's schedule calls for a 9 mile run. Going out there tonight is going to be such fun...

At least the cold's better, apart from an unfortunate coughing fit at work yesterday while on the phone. I did a 5 1/2 mile run Monday, and walked down to Syston and back today for my eyebrow wax (ouch!) and tint.

Still feeling really tired though! I don't think these dark nights are helping at all. Still, at least nobody sees me running!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?