Monday, November 26, 2007

 

Feeling Lazy...

... I feel really tired this week for some reason... I don't think the dark, cold mornings help. It's a real effort to prise myself out of bed at the crack of 6am!

I have been eating far too much sweet stuff over the weekend... I did do a slow 8 miles on Saturday evening and quite a good workout at the gym Sunday though. Definately feeling better prepared for the coming half marathon.

I must admit to being a little apprehensive as the last half marathon attempted knackered my Achilles and I can't afford for that to happen again! Looking back, I hadn't run for quite some time following a chesty cough and in a panic tried to ramp up to 12 miles the weekend before the race.

This time I feel more confident... I have consistently done far more long runs. There is the excitement of a bit of added pressure for the Turkey Trot... a time limit! Yep, we have to have completed in 2 1/2 hours!

Last (first and only!!) half marathon was 2 hours 11 minutes or thereabouts, so hopefully I'll be ok... only it's quite hilly... ah well watch this space...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?