Monday, December 24, 2007

 

Phew!!! Christmas Already...

Can't believe that the big day is almost upon us!! Just haven't had the chance to update before now.

Training wise, I have still been having the knee problem at the gym, and have stopped using the stepper for the time being as it is making it worse. Luckily, it doesn't seem to be affected by running! I've had another problem; I used my new running shoes in the week, and suddenly developed a pain in the ankle, just under the skin. I used the treadmill the next day and it was agony, until I had the bright idea of loosening my shoes!

It has been ok since, I was wondering whether I laced the shoes too tight!

In all, I managed about 27 miles running and 3 1/2 miles walking this week. Can I count walking in the weekly totals? Yes, I think so- I will be keeping up the walking as, let's face it, I am not going to be able to run the complete MdS!!

Anyway- have a lovely Christmas everybody!!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?