Monday, December 17, 2007

 

A Quiet Week

Well, it's been a quiet week, I haven't actually done a lot since the Turkey Trot as I felt I'd give my body a week to0 recover (plus I've felt lazy!!)

So what have I done... Monday was a rest day, Tuesday I ran a slow, recovery 6 miles, Wednesday was the body toning class. I didn't have time to walk there but came home and went on my cross trainer for an hour and my stepper for half an hour (watching Diet Doctors is wonderfully motivating for this and I can feel smug).

Thursday was a rest day as I was going out, so went to the gym Friday and Sunday. Saturday I walked around 7 miles cross country with a fairly light pack.

The gym; I did 2 1/2 miles Friday and 3 1/2 miles Sunday with some inclination work, plus the other usuall stuff but kept it a bit lighter. Worryingly the knee pain I felt before came back both times, after I'd used the stepper. I don't know if I have pulled something or it's my home equipment (it's pretty naff) but I think I will keep off the stepper for a bit.

Funnily enough, walking and running doesn't affect it. Just as well really!

I am resting today (had a Christmas lunch at work so feel stuffed) and am now going to ease the mileage up a bit to hopefully 30 miles a week, so will see how we go!!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?