Saturday, December 08, 2007

 

The Weekend...

Well, I have the Turkey Trot tomorrow and have to make a decision... am I doing it!?!

Well, yes, I'd like to. I just have reservations as I am not convinced I am fully recovered. I went back to work Wednesday and have felt tired, drained and headachey up until last night. How come when you are pottering around at home you feel fine, but once back at work, in the hub of things, you realise you're not so fine as you thought?

On the plus side- the training. I had got my last long run in and had planned to taper this week anyway. Monday I walked 5 miles, Tuesday I ran a slow 3 1/2 miles, Wednesday I actually walked 3 1/2 miles, and Thursday I ran a slow 8 miles instead of going to the gym. I rested yesterday and have been out for another very slow 3 1/2 miles this morning in the driving, icy rain. I am so glad I decided against the Rotherham Round as I would have had to pull out.

But do I have a half marathon in me...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?