Tuesday, January 08, 2008

 

Moving On...

Does anybody else struggle to come up with suitably original and descriptive titles for their blog posts?

I haven't done an awful lot since I last posted, apart from a steady 10 miler last night. I had to stop a few times to answer texts, maybe I should leave the phone at home!!

I am considering doing a fairly long walk Saturday, with a pack- in the region of 17 miles or thereabouts... the next suitable LDWA walk looks to be the Belvoir Challenge in February so need to keep my hand (and legs!!) in.

Am considering doing something tonight but not sure what as should have been going for a meal but my mate has succumbed to this sickness bug that's doing the rounds!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?