Thursday, February 21, 2008

 

Bad Dreams!

I've been having some peculiar dreams lately... take the night before last; I dreamt that I was in the hotel at Ouzazate, ready for the start of the MdS... the hotel was quite luxurious and bizarrely enough, some of my work colleagues were there too...

I suddenly realised that I had forgotten my passport- for some reason it hadn't been checked on the way out, but I knew I would need it to get back into Britain! Then it dawned on me I hadn't got my ECG done either... I went to check my kit, and realised I had completely forgotten to buy a sleeping bag!

Then last night I dreamt I was actually running in the MdS, over rough, rocky terrain. The entire field had taken off and left me behind, and there was absolutely nobody else around for miles!! I came to a kind of cleft, and had to scramble upwards through rocks- the gap at the top gpt narrower and narrower and I had to practically force my way through. The funny thing was, when I tried to run, I couldn't- it was just like running through treacle, and I was moving in slow motion!

Then I saw an advert on telly saying how good it would be to make last night's dreams come true... No thanks!!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?