Thursday, March 27, 2008

 

Au Revoir Et Bonne Chance!

The time has almost come for the 2008 Marathon des Sables, and the lucky folks undertaking this great adventure will be well on their way to Morocco by now...

So the very best of luck to them all; Rich, Al, Paul, Keith, Ben & Nic, Horti, Graham, Deadbeat, 08fate and anybody else I have missed!! We are all rooting for you and can't wait to read your accounts when you return...

Ooh I can't wait a whole year, I wanna go NOW!!! (stamps feet in impatience-induced tantrum).

I have made my decision and entered the Caythorpe Canter as I have left it a little late for the Belvoir Half and there is no guarantee of entry on the day. I went back to Body Toning last night after an absence of a few weeks; my mate had told me that the instructor had stopped bringing weights to the session so we now have to supply our own... the smallest hand weights I possess are 1.5 kilos each so it was quite entertaining running there and back with those in my backpack! I did 5 miles though, although got absolutely soaked!

Right, the gym is beckoning... my body, as usual, is telling me it would much rather sit here and eat chocolate, thank you very much, so I am going to head off now before it realises what's happening!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?