Friday, March 07, 2008

 

The Grindleford Gallop... Should I Or Shouldn't I?

I am in a bit of a quandary... you see, it's the Grindleford Gallop tomorrow, and I really enjoy this one- 21 miles through really good scenic countryside. And it's supposed to be a lovely day like today was.

But I still have my cold, although it's not so bad now. And a slight cough. I went out for a 7 1/2 mile walk last night and felt quite tired afterwards, so now I am thinking... would it be stupid to even contemplate doing it?

To my colleagues, there's no contest. They can't understand why I am even contemplating getting up seriously early on a weekend and slogging 21 miles in one day, let alone with a cold!!

But I will feel terrible if I don't do it, and I guess it's an illness rather than an injury, so- I probably will!! Watch this space...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?