Sunday, April 06, 2008

 

Chillin' On Sunday Afternoon...

Just chilling on Sunday afternoon, and really pleased to see everyone has finished the MdS, and will be cooling their heels in Ouazazate now and maybe haggling for those last minute souvenirs.

They are heroes. All of them! Rich has posted a fantastic photo of himself wearing his medal, can't wait to read all the details in his blog and everybody elses when they gets back. I am hoping to be able to put a similar pic on my blog this time next year!!

Running totals for this week then... 7 1/2 miles Monday night, 5 miles with heavy dumbells in my pack Wednesday, 4 1/2 miles running and walking up an incline at the gym Thursday, a slow 9 1/2 miles last night and another 4 miles in the gym today... what's that... 30 1/2, slightly down this week but last week was quite tough. I still did the weights and used the stepper and ellipticals at the gym, but they are still affecting the right knee which is annoying! I have found them really useful and now can't seem to use them...

I have been working on a website about the treks/ etc I have done, plus the MdS of course (as that does kind of dominate my every thought at the moment!!) it should hopefully be on line soon.

Gotta give some serious thought as to where my training goes from here on!

Note to self;

Labels: ,


Comments:
Hi Everybody. I seem to be getting a lot of 'spam' comments so think I am going to have to go down the route of previewing comments.
But don't let that put you off as I value all genuine comments!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?